New releases available now – Vicon Control for Android and Polygon 4.2
After a successful iOS launch earlier this year, Vicon is delighted to announce that Control, Vicon’s first tablet application, is now available for Android devices!
In addition, they have a new point release of Polygon, their reporting software for life science customers.
Vicon’s tablet application Control, is now available to download for Android devices from the Google Play store. Designed to make setting up your Vantage, T-Series and Bonita system easier than ever.
Control connects wirelessly to Vicon’s Tracker, Blade and Nexus software. It streams camera data wirelessly to your mobile or tablet device, allowing a single operator to make adjustments on the fly.
- Change camera settings, calibrate or start/stop capture with the intuitive single-handed control dial
- View adjustments to the aperture and focus settings by selecting the camera within the Control workspace
- Select a Vantage camera and display it automatically using Tap to Select
Vicon Control is free to download and works beautifully with Vicon Vantage, Bonita and T-Series. Control requires Tracker 3.1, Blade 3.2 or Nexus 2.2 and a compatible iOS or Android device.
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, and iPad 3
- Android 5 (Lollipop) or later
Vicon Control for Android has been tested with the Nexus 9 and Acer Iconia One 8 tablets.
A new release of Polygon, Vicon’ s reporting and presentation software for life science customers, is now available to download. Updating to Polygon 4.2 will give you fluid playback of multiple videos in your report, as well as general bug fixes. This update is free for existing Polygon 4 customers but a 30 day free trial is available to new users.
Polygon 4.2 is the latest point release for Vicon’s report writing application: Vicon Polygon
Polygon 4.2 features improved video performance and playback for DV cameras/videos, as well as general bug fixes.
- Vicon Polygon 4.2 is compatible with and fully supported under both the 32-bit and 64-bit installations of Windows 7.
- Installation and software operation are tested under these operating systems. It is fully integrated with Vicon Nexus and Vicon BodyBuilder through ProEclipse data management.
- A Polygon 4.x SafeNet license
H AmyDV διαθέτει και υποστηρίζει τις λύσεις της Vicon στην ελληνική αγορά.